17/3/24

The Echo of Doors"

 I enjoyed finding in your eyes the bedclothes

And searching for your hand as you flee from me... because I always was a fool

You are a lake beneath the ashes, offering silhouettes that are always fading away

I shouldn't have spoken like that, do you understand?

We both know you're better than this


A door slams shut

Can I tell you?

You always slam the doors so hard

I sit to smell oregano or basil

You wouldn't mind for the reasons...

In the end, nothing will have value and it will also be a silhouette


Today I'm just someone at the station

How badly did I do?

Maybe it's not so bad

I walked so much to get here

Maybe I can be familiar to you when we lose fear

Where are those legendary adventures?

Like that dog standing there on that corner

What contraption kept my standards?

And when it's not there you notice something strange or you understand it


There's a child waiting at the school gate

Who is that child?

I thought I would do well

I really wanted to

But now that in the mud there are only twisted and rusted shapes

Memories don't serve

Now I know

I couldn't change

I'm sorry I arrived so late,

I don't remember much


Just don't lose that perfume

Just don't

You can close the door now

I'm sorry I arrived so late

0 comentarios:

ahora ya conoces el camino!

;
Powered By Blogger